For the ultimate cheese lover, send the ultimate selection of international gourmet cheeses, selected by the experts at Artisanal Premium Cheese. The savory and unforgettable selection, which also includes delicious crackers and marmalade, arrives inside a stunning linen-lined, willow basket and lid, tied with an Artisanal cotton ribbon.
- Camembert (8oz), a cow's milk cheese from the Normandy region with a soft, white, bloomy rind, luxurious ivory paste and buttery, grassy flavor reminiscent of wild mushrooms.
- Purple Haze (4.5oz), a fresh, creamy goat's milk cheese from Cypress Grove Chevre in Northern California flavored with wild fennel pollen and lavender.
- Ossau Iraty (7.5oz), a classic sheep's milk cheese made in the French Pyrenées aged for a minimum of 90 days, with a fragrance reminiscent of toasted hazelnuts and a sweet, buttery flavor.
- Prima Caciotta (7.5oz), a traditional Italian cheese made in New York State, is a cow's milk variety rubbed with a tomato and olive paste to deepen the color and give it an earthy sunny flavor.
- Bleu D'Auvergne (7.5oz), from the Auvergne region in south-central France, is made in the traditional manner from cow's milk and features a grassy, herbaceous, and (with age) spicy, pungent taste.
- La Panzanella Crackers (8oz).
- Red Onion and Caramelized Onion Chutney (4oz).
After they've enjoyed the cheeses, they can reuse the gorgeous basket for intimate picnics or for serving more gourmet treats at parties or dinners. Measures 15"H x 10.25"W x 8.25"L.
What?s The Story?
Founded by Chef Terrance Brennan, whose New York City restaurants Picholine and Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro revolutionized cheese appreciation in the United States, Artisanal Premium Cheese makes the world's finest cheeses available nationwide as never before.