Send your favorite foodie this gourmet gift box filled with an exclusive collection of 4 bottles of International simmer sauces from the renowned Robert Rothschild Farm and 4 top-rated recipe cards. Gourmet News Magazine calls these simmer sauces ?versatile and excellent for the gourmet chef crunched for time.? They?ll love the Asian Ginger Teriyaki Sauce. Its blend of ginger, wasabi and soy sauce provides real depth of flavor in this Asian inspired sauce. There?s also a Spicy Mexican Sauce that?s an aromatic and earthy blend of dried jalapeno, chili peppers, lime, cilantro and tomatoes. It?s a delicious marinade and adds kick to every chicken dish! The Spicy Moroccan Sauce is an inspired blend of both flavor and heat made with a variety of sweet and hot peppers combined with garlic and onions. This bold sauce is perfect for cooking and as a condiment and is sure to liven-up their next chicken dish. Thai Peanut Ginger Sauce makes creating a favorite Asian-inspired dish at home very easy. Creamy peanut butter is accented with soy, garlic and ginger in this tasty sauce that?s perfect for chicken or pork.
- A great gourmet gift for your favorite foodie from Robert Rothschild Farms!
- Makes four delicious, flavorful meals
- Sauces are excellent marinades and are ideal for basting, too
- Robert Rothschild® Asian Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce (Kosher)
- Robert Rothschild® Spicy Mexican Simmer Sauce (Kosher & Gluten Free)
- Robert Rothschild® Spicy Moroccan Simmer Sauce (All Natural, Kosher and Gluten Free)
- Robert Rothschild® Thai Peanut Ginger Simmer Sauce (Kosher)
- 4 Recipe Cards
- Measures 2-1/4?Hx7-3/4?Wx11?L
- 8oz Robert Rothschild® Asian Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce
- 8oz Robert Rothschild® Spicy Mexican Simmer Sauce
- 8oz Robert Rothschild® Spicy Moroccan Simmer Sauce
- 8oz Robert Rothschild® Thai Peanut Ginger Simmer Sauce
- 4 Recipe Cards
According to culinary legend, if you dream of raspberries, romance is on its way. Yet when Bob and Sara Rothschild fled city living for a country life, they had no idea these thimble-sized beauties would capture their own hearts and lands. In 1976, Bob and Sara moved their family from the San Francisco Bay area to the 170-acre farm in Urbana, Ohio, to begin a family business. And now their future was found in the challenge of harvesting red heritage raspberries in the heart of the corn belt of Ohio. During the 1984 harvest at their pick-your-own raspberry business, a walk through the fields by Bob and Sara prompted the idea of creating raspberry preserves from the excess berries. Growing from an afterthought to an enterprise, the Robert Rothschild Farm line of specialty foods has flourished. Based on the premise of "open and serve," products from Robert Rothschild Farm add elegance and excitement to otherwise ordinary meals. The products allow you to transform any gathering into something truly special - from the simplest daily meal to the grandest festivities; they can capture the charm and warmth of the Farm and share it with family and friends. Today the award-winning product line includes dips, mustards, sauces, preserves, spreads, International sauces, condiments and sweet toppings, all of which are produced from their 51,000 square foot facility in Urbana, Ohio. In addition, a majority of the products in the Robert Rothschild Farm line of gourmet foods are certified kosher by Rabbi Aryeh Spero.