This lovely, green-leaf Dwarf Jade bonsai is one of the easiest indoor species to maintain and makes a wonderful choice for beginners. Styled in the traditional Broom design, its succulent, teardrop-shaped leaves create a crown atop the upsweeping lines of trunk and branches. This hardy tree will endure a variety of light conditions indoors and out, and can go without water for long periods, making it an ideal gift—even for someone without a green thumb!
- Indoor Dwarf Jade bonsai is easy to grow and perfect for the home or office
- Ideal in any location; likes both direct and low light
- Large measures 15"H x 9"W; high-fired ceramic container measures 12"L x 8"W
- Medium measures 12"H x 8"W; ceramic container measures 8"L x 4"W
- Small measures 10"H x 6"W; ceramic container measures 6"L x 4"W
- Planter size and color may vary