Send a lasting gift that delivers sweet smiles every time. Our beautiful, easy-to-care for blackberry bush produces juicy, homegrown berries that are loaded with antioxidants, Vitamins A & C and fiber. They?re perfect for use in desserts, jams, seedless jellies and even wine. Lovely pale pink or white flowers also appear in late Spring and early Summer, making this a truly original, truly wonderful gift.
- Flowering: Tiny flowers in late Spring or early Summer
- Average Landscape Size: prolific grower to 4-8' high and 2-3' wide
- Growth Habits: vigorous growth
- See Climate Guide to learn if this plant is appropriate for your recipient
- Perfect for use in year-round traditional gardens or as a lovely accent piece when left in the container
This bush will thrive best in the following areas of the United States:
- USDA Cold Hardiness Zones 4-9; can withstand average minimum temperatures of -30 to 30 F