EXCLUSIVE From its famous coastline to its colorful rolling hills, there’s so much to love about the French region of Provence! Its rustic beauty is the inspiration behind this gorgeous handcrafted wreath, delicately arranged with dried hydrangea, German statice, sinuate and more on a twig base. Whether displayed on the front door, or used as a unique centerpiece in the kitchen, this lovely and long-lasting gift adds a burst of refreshing color to their home or yours.
- Gorgeous wreath features dried hydrangea, ammobium, German statice, sinuate, sorghum and leaves hand-designed on a wild twig base
- Wreath measures 16"D
- For indoor or outdoor use; can also be used as a unique table centerpiece
- Conveniently fits between an interior door and a screen door
- Care Tip: To help preserve its beauty, the wreath can be sprayed lightly with hair spray every few months
These beautiful dried wreaths are selected from only premium preserved and dried floral decorations. Our designers are regarded by many as the “Best in the Business” for creating one-of-a-kind arrangements, including centerpieces and wall décor.
Each wreath is crafted using floral found on farms with acres of beautiful flower fields, located in the wine country of Baja California. They’re decorated with only the highest quality floral elements, for a unique product that exceeds your expectations every time.
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
- If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
- Your wreath can be sprayed with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible shield and give the wreath a subtle “shine”.
- You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.