Dwarf Pyracantha bonsai are graceful, spreading little trees with petite, medium green leaves. Their branches grow both vertically and horizontally, giving them a natural, uncontrived appearance. A profusion of blooms is followed by clusters of round, reddish orange berries in early Fall, which are then displayed for months. These delightful bonsai appreciate full sun and respond well to being grown outdoors.
- Dwarf Pyracantha give you a splash of bright color during the Winter season
- Green berries will emerge in early Fall and turn a vibrant reddish-orange in the Winter
- Large measures 16"H x 10"W; high-fired ceramic container measures 12"L x 6"W
- Medium measures 14"H x 7"W; ceramic container measures 8"L x 5"W
- Planter size and color may vary