Lush and lovely, the Dracaena Gold Star is a top choice among houseplants thanks to its easy care needs. The soft, blade-shaped leaves fan out gracefully in a mass of elegance and flair. The name Dracaena comes from the Greek "drakaina", or female dragon, evoking a sense of pageantry and mythical beauty in any home or office decor.
- 10"D Dracaena Gold Star floor plant, also called Dragon Palm
- The plant's nickname is derived from the resinous red gum produced when the stem is cut which, when thickened, is said to resemble dragon?s blood.
- Beautify a dining room, bedroom or office setting with this abundant, stylish plant
- Arrives in a striking metal embossed bronze tin planter; measures 10?H
- Measures overall approximately 32"H x 30"W
- Once the blooms expire on your plant, you can plant your perennial outside for lasting beauty; with continued care, your perennial plant will flourish every year