Assistant Marketing Manager, Reporting
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager with a compelling record of supporting marketing strategies to deliver outstanding revenue growth. The Assistant Marketing Manager will focus on leveraging traditional and emerging channels to drive acquisition. He/She will help run the day to day operations in display advertising (working with our demand side platform, Ad Server), and provide cross-channel digital marketing analytics. The Assistant Manager must be comfortable working with technology and doing quantitative analysis.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "/can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni from the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
The role broadly encompasses three specific areas of responsibilities:
Marketing Execution (35%)
- Own tactical responsibilities (from a technical and marketing perspective) for ad server and demand side platform.
- Focused on gaining continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Leverage current news and research in traditional marketing channels as well as emerging non-traditional channels to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
Reporting & analytics (40%)
- Extract, analyze and translate marketing data from variety of different sources (core metrics, marketing attribution partner Convertro, CRM, social platforms, etc. for go to market decisions and post-campaign strategic reviews.
Stakeholder management (25%)
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external partners to drive the effectiveness of interactive campaigns and overcome emerging challenges.
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal and corporate development.
- Troubleshoot the obstacles facing the various stakeholder groups and develop recommendations to increase the overall effectiveness of online marketing department.
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact decision-making.
- Advanced technical understanding of how web sites and online marketing functions (understand tracking using urls, pixels, etc)
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
- 1 - 4 years of direct marketing or a mix of consulting, technology and marketing experience at top e-commerce or retail organizations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.