Location: Carle Place, NY
This individual will have an educational background or on-the-job experience in customer segmentation, database analysis, and displaying analytical output.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, Business or related discipline.
- Certificate in BASE SAS or equivalent programming experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in Base SAS or SAS EG.
- Experience in MS Office applications and reporting tools. Strong Excel a must.
- Experience improving and automating reports and analytic processes
- Experience working with large volumes of data, combining data from different sources with proven ability to turn raw data into informative segments.
- Good communications skills and ability to work independently
- Strong skills in logic and problem-solving
- Ability to partner with business leaders and ensure measurable marketing success
Other highly desirable skills include:
- Experience with SAS Macros, SAS Campaign Management, SAS ODS, SQL, MS Access
- Experience developing and prioritizing analysis specifically for marketing purposes.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments.
- Experience in retail and/or direct marketing a plus - but not required.
The primary goals of the position are to drive and support revenue growth by:
- Using statistical analysis, data analysis tools, and business acumen to develop actionable business insight through routine and ad-hoc analysis
- Pulling and assembling data from multiple sources (internet, databases, and spreadsheets) using several analytical tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Creating, maintaining, and delivering reports for users at all levels of the organization
- Working in a matrix environment to deliver high impact reporting, testing, and analysis
- Evaluating ongoing programs from an ROI perspective to align focus with highest return on marketing investment
- Monitoring integrity of data, communicating with IT/Business Intelligence to improve data infrastructure, and improving querying accuracy and efficiency
- Building analytical solutions for Sales, Marketing, and Operational business needs.
- Working with team members to clarify project requests, solve problems, interpret data, and offer thought leadership and recommendations for specific questions.
- Helping to create a culture of rapid testing and measurement across marketing channels
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.