Call Center Analyst I – Real Time Operations
IT / Service Center Operations
Reports to: Team Lead – Real Time Operations
Location: Carle Place, NY
As a member of the Real Time Operations Team, your role will be to proactively monitor the state of our contact center and information technology operations. This includes doing proactive analysis on performance of all operational channels which include telephone, chat, email and social media. to try to ensure key performance indicators are being maintained and identifying opportunities for improvement and prevent outages before they occur.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Contact Center Workload Distribution: One of the essential functions of this role is to effectively use our current tools/processes to distribute the workload as efficiently as possible (within goal service levels) . This also includes maintaining an expert level of understanding of the tools/processes in order to continuously identify opportunities for automation/optimization. Highlights are:
- Proactively monitor our Genesys / Avaya user interfaces to ensure efficient distribution of calls.
- Proactively communicating with our leadership, partners and other groups in order to ensure all stakeholders are aware of any SLA attainment risks.
- Work closely with the workforce management team to identify any variances with the agent labor-force and coordinate remediation if applicable.
- Historically analyses/recommend opportunities for improvement in the efficiency of our workload distribution.
- Liaison to: Operations, Workforce Management, Reporting, IT, and Senior Leadership regarding operational performance.
Incident Management / Communication: Given the nature of the role, there will be Incidents that occur from time to time. No matter the nature of the Incident, this role will work with the rest of the Real Time Operations team to quantify/mitigate business impact. This includes ensuring appropriate stake holders are properly updated with the relevant facts on a timely basis.
Proactive / Predictive Systems Management: As a member of the Real Time Operations teams, there may be occasions when you will first see the early signs of a possible issue. During these occasions, it is important that this role have a good, high-level, understanding of our infrastructure and application landscape in order to assist the help desk in quickly triaging the potential issue and effectively communicating it. Conversely, there will be times when there is an issue that may be directly/indirectly having a negative business impact. For these occasions, it is important that this role work closely with the Help Desk and other IT teams to effectively coordinate any remediation and effective communication.
Other: There are other tasks that are the responsibility of the Real Time Operations Team. Some examples of these tasks include manually creating various reports and distributing them to the appropriate teams. Aside from assisting in the performance of these manual tasks, this role should proactively play a role in helping identify ways to automate the manual functions as applicable. Special projects and system testing as deemed necessary.
Minimum knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform job functions:
- 3-5 Years of hands-on call center or help desk management
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a high-energy/dynamic real time operational role with the requirement to successfully interface with various levels of management.
- Goal-oriented/self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with any of the following a-plus:
- IVR, Multi-Channel ACD, call routing, workforce mgnt., CTI
- Tivoli or other system monitoring tools, ITIL, network operational center monitoring
- Open to a flexible schedule in order to accommodate a 24x7x365 operation (possible evenings and weekends).
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.