Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Bachelor's degree in writing
Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of all facets of multi-channel creative writing with an emphasis in online/web advertising/marketing and print collateral. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint required; experience or knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop a plus. Retail experience preferred but not required. Must possess demonstrated ability in creative, conceptual writing, excellent time management skills, juggling deadlines amidst a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
At least 2-3 years copywriting, specializing in products or services
- Write compelling, brand-appropriate marketing materials for 1800Flowers.com website, emails, interactive marketing and print marketing
- Brainstorm and concept marketing ideas for all 1800Flowers.com marketing channels.
- Help generate seasonal brand statement & messaging for style guides and concepts as needed
- Work with designers to create materials that positively project the company's brand voice and image
- Write print materials, including direct mailings, print advertisements, FSIs, statement stuffers, logos, signage, catalogs, packaging, labels, corporate identity pieces
- Responsible for all assigned projects from inception to delivery
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings
- Must continually develop skill set to keep up with changing technology and recommend upgrades/changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.