| Click Here http://www.gotestnow.com/go/F2/800flowers-homeagent/
Customer Service (Seasonal)
Holidays are a great time to deliver smiles to our friends and family, and what better way than sending fresh flowers, plants and gift baskets. We are obsessed with providing the highest level of service to our customers and are the winner of the Stella Service award in 2013. Our seasonal Customer Service positions are Full Time from the Comfort of your Home. We provide a fun environment with on-going contests and awesome products to sell. Please click the link above to review the job description, once you have confirmed the requirements, you can click on the link to start the application process.
- Must be a resident and live in the following states: Arizona , Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas
- Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required
- Strong sales skills
- Highly motivated and Dependable
Hardware, Software, Workstation Specifications: Minimum Requirements
- Internet Connection:
- Cable or DSL provider (No Wireless or Satellite), VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) compatible.
- Minimum up load speed: 500 kbps
- Minimum download speed: 1.5 mbps
- Computer Hardware:
- 1.8 GHZ Processor (minimum of a Pentium 4 processor or equivalent processor)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Sound card with speakers
- 17" Flat Panel Display recommended (capable of 1280 x 1024), 15" minimum
- Computer Software:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Operating system
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel WinZip, Adobe Acrobat reader. - Free download available on the Web
- Antivirus Software: Valid software with current and updated virus definitions.
- Telephone Requirement '
- Primary dedicated telephonic line with the ability to disable features such as call waiting, forwarding, etc. Cellular/Wireless phones are NOT permitted.
- Digital Telephones & VoIP Telephones are permitted as your primary or alternate phone lines, services such as Skype, etc. Google Voice is not permitted. Voice services such as Magic Jack that connect through a USB port are NOT permitted.
- Headsets Requirement:
- USB headset (PC compatible) with a built-in digital signal processor has a noise-cancelling microphone
- If a land based telephone line is used, a compatible corded telephone with headset capability will be required. This must be a corded traditional telephone. No cordless/wireless telephone handsets allowed. Please note you will need both a USB headset to connect to the 1800Flowers Voice service and a separate headset for your land based personal telephone.
- If a Digital Telephone or VoIP Telephone is selected as your Primary phone line, only one USB Headset will be required since it may be used for both the 1800Flowers Voice Service as well as the Personal Telephone.
- AIM: Free download available at http://www.aim.com/legacydownloads
- A personal email account with a professional user name.
- Office Furniture: A sturdy desk and a comfortable sturdy chair at a comfortable height with adequate back support. (5 legged chair highly recommended)
- Battery Backup: UPS/Battery Power Supply including surge
- Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise
How to Apply: