CREATIVE DESIGN DIRECTOR
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Extensive knowledge and demonstrated excellence in all facets of multi-channel creative design with an emphasis in online/web advertising/marketing and print collateral including direct marketing promotional pieces, catalogs, labels, signage, packaging, and corporate materials. Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, strong knowledge of Flash, HTML, ImageReady and image optimization software. Retail experience preferred but not required. Must possess demonstrated ability in Creative people management, excellent time management skills, juggling deadlines amid a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
- Designing compelling, imaginative marketing for 1800Flowers.com brand website, email, interactive marketing, social media, and some print marketing. Brainstorm and concept marketing ideas for all 1800Flowers.com marketing channels. Generate seasonal style guides and concepts as needed.
- Lead and manage in house design staff with daily oversight, with emphasis on deadline management and skills development.
- Work with Designers & Copy Team to design and create materials as needed that positively project the company's brand image.
- Oversee design and production of print materials, including but not limited to direct mailings, print advertisements, FSIs, statement stuffers, logos, signage, catalogs, packaging, labels, corporate identity pieces.
- Responsible for assigned projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate (and lead) in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Must continually develop skill set to keep up with changing technology and recommend upgrades/changes as needed.
- Make creative presentations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design.
- At least 7-10 years creative design in a nationally recognized design studio, corporation, or agency specializing in products or services.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.