Director, Customer Service-BloomNet
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Director, Customer Service-BloomNet will manage and develop a team of up to 30 Customer Service Associates to positively impact productivity, quality and retention of the BloomNet Network. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising quarterly performance; rewarding and developing team
- Determines inbound / outbound call center operations strategies, production, quality and customer service standards
- Sets Customer Service Center priorities and leads the achievement of specific objectives and goals
- Evaluates procedures, policies, strategies and systems with the goals of improving ease of use and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Prepares call center performance reports monthly, quarterly and annually by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Lead Holiday Planning and cross divisional monthly team meetings to review performance and develop strategies for ongoing improvements
- Administers / communicates job expectations, plans, monitors, appraises and recognizes job contributions, plans and reviews compensation actions, and adherence to schedules, policies and procedures.
- Leverage CRM to help track and monitor customer issues, identifies patterns/root causes and recommends solutions.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring CSR and system performance, identifying and resolving problems and implementing system and process improvements to fill performance gaps.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge be tracking emerging trends in call center operations management, attends educational workshops, reviews professional industry publications.
- Oversees two team leads
- 4 year college or equivalent combination of education and or work experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience in call center management
- Comprehensive planning and resource management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication / Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Effective in evaluation of staff performance and providing appropriate guidance and corrective actions
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to foster an environment of team work, customer satisfaction, communication, approachability and empowerment that strengthens employee morale, motivation and loyalty.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.