Director, Business Analytics
Location: Carle Place, NY
Department: Business Analytics, Decision & Support
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, a leading gift company, is looking to hire a full-time Director of Business Analytics in their Analytics & Decision Support Team. The director reports directly into the Vice President of Marketing and will manage the analytics, reporting, segmentation, and modeling needs of marketing, merchandising, finance, operations, and other departments. Will have multiple direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and direct all department activities. Develop an analytics framework roadmap to help transform the company into a data-driven enterprise.
- Coordinate all efforts to capture, enhance, and utilize the customer data across all touch points. Assist in the ongoing development of the information architecture, including enterprise marketing database and campaign management platform.
- Manage identifying, conceptualizing, and directing all complex data driven analytical projects that drive marketing strategy, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead various analyses in order to optimize marketing spend, improve campaigns and merchandising analytics, develop customer segmentation, and create predictive models.
- Develop enterprise-wide key customer KPIs such as life-time value calculations, cross-brand buyers metrics, and web analytics metrics across all brands.
- Manage model development of customer file with transactional data, external data, market research, and social data (set-up, development, scoring, and post-analysis).
EDUCATIONAL and/or EXPERIENCES:
- BS in Statistics, Statistical Analysis, or Business Administration required.
- 8+ years experience in customer/marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of SAS, SAS BI, COGNOS (or similar OLAP tool), Coremetrics (or similar tool), and SQL a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database marketing techniques including targeting, segmentation and modeling (Must).
- Strong problem analysis and analytical capabilities (Must).
- Strong team-building experience (Must).
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Direct To Consumer / Ecommerce experience (Preferred).
TO APPLY :
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.