Ecommerce Design Developer
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
About Fresh Digital Product Management
Our mission is to enable the enterprise with innovative products and services to drive business growth. Fresh Digital Product Management will lead the design and process for new features, functionalities, and tools to offer a best-in-class user experience with top-tier technology.
As a Ecommerce Design Developer you will be responsible for delivering web interaction design, front-end HTML, and rich media applications. You will work closely with people outside of the creative design domain including engineers, business stakeholders and project managers to define and deliver the most effective solution for driving business growth.
- Creative design and front-end development for the different Fresh Digital efforts
- Work within administration tool to make updates to web sites
- Apply brand identity photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Create visual prototypes or screens and visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Participate in User Experience audits or evaluations
- Concept generation and modeling
- Process flow and structure definition
- Wireframe design
- Presentation of concepts and progress to various stakeholders
- Help educate and train business stakeholders on leveraging the tools and technology we enable
- Some travel may be required
- Strong Design and front-end HTML development, especially with CSS and HTML5
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Graphic Design; Communications).
- 5+ years of experience with user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Excellent process-oriented skills.
- Experience with complex, task-oriented system solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Looking for a team player that communicates and works well with others
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.