Location: Carle Place, NY
Department: Office Administration
Candidate will perform executive level receptionist duties for corporate office.
- Able to produce work that achieves business goals and objectives without sacrificing a high aesthetic value and core brand attributes.
- Receive and route incoming telephone calls for the corporate office.
- Receives, screens and routes calls to proper parties promptly and courteously requiring board knowledge of the departments and the individual’s functions in order to screen and route calls or inquires to the proper individual.
- Assures that all calls are answered promptly and pleasantly to assure customer good will.
- Assist with bulk mailing.
- Maintain “Media Book” for CEO.
- 1-2 years experience answering high volume calls.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to perform light clerical duties.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- College degree a plus.
TO APPLY :
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.