Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Manager, Finance will lead a variety of analytical and technical functions, which will be highly visible to top management. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to meet the challenges required in day-to-day duties as well as be a self-starter and seek out additional initiatives over time. He/She will play a key roll in supporting the 1800Flowers.com brand management in developing and maintaining key financial and operational metrics and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for integrating margin analysis into daily decision making to improve profitability
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly financial/operational reporting within the 1800Flowers brand.
- Partner with Merchandising teams in pricing decision making
- Perform data extraction and create specialized reporting systems using tools such as Oracle, SAS, Access and Excel.
- Manage Financial Analyst(s)
- Perform various complex spreadsheet analysis required by management
- Assist in budgets, forecast and long range plan development
- Assist in identifying strategic opportunities to improve profitability
- Work with management to evaluate/formulate business cases for their opportunities
- Institute financial tracking of initiative benefits
- Ad hoc projects, as required
Education and Experience:
- 4-6 years relevant financial analysis experience/consulting experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance a major plus
- Excellent analytical skills and thorough knowledge of standard costing models, strategic, operational and financial analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- 1-2 years prior management experience
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.