FP&A Financial Analyst
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the annual operating and capital budgets and monthly forecasting processes including but not limited to:
- Responsible for compiling budget data, reconciling, uploading and reviewing assigned cost center budget input spreadsheets.
- Develop budget models to assist business units in their financial planning and forecasting.
- Provide actual to budget and actual to forecast variance and trend analyses.
- Assist in the preparation, reconciliation, presentation and distribution of annual budget and monthly forecasting reports.
- Assist in month-end financial closing for assigned functional areas including month-end actual performance reporting, researching and understanding variance analyses and any additional reporting and analyses as required.
- Provide support to financial data and analysis requests from corporate and brand business units including but not limited to researching and understanding variances and cost benefit analyses.
- Provide data reconciliation and daily, weekly and monthly summary and variance reporting in areas of corporate sales, capital expenditures, customer metrics, marketing, telecommunications, insurance and additional functional areas, as required.
- Ad hoc analytical projects, as required.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to detect, research and report data inconsistencies and out of balance situations.
- Must have strong data organizational skills with the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- 2 to 4 years related experience in Finance (Accounting also accepted).
- 4 year degree preferable in Finance.
- Accounting knowledge combined with excellent analytical skills.
- Experience working with Oracle a plus but not required.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.