Interactive Marketing Manager | Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets division
Location: Chicago/Melrose Park
Position will report to the Director of Interactive Marketing for the Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets division at 1-800-Flowers.com. Candidate will work with the interactive marketing team and 3rd party vendors/agencies to manage online programs for our gourmet food, gift basket, and wine brands. This is an exceptional opportunity to part of a high profile team – with significant impact on the growth of the business. Marketing channels managed by the team include paid search (SEM), affiliate, datafeed, mobile, social, and SEO. This position will work as a primary day-to-day contact between our agency partners and the brands we support.
- Launch and lead the execution of customer acquisition strategies working in close conjunction with the Director of Marketing.
- Focus on continuous process improvement in all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Management of affiliate program and agencies. Primary contact for our agency partners and brand managers.
- Establish key placement opportunities with top publishers.
- Support of datafeed feed programs and agency.
- Support of search marketing (SEM) programs and agency.
- Lead weekly calls with brand managers to review promotions, marketing calendars, and identify additional online opportunities
- Provide weekly performance updates, reporting, and strategic recommendations at the brand level.
- Facilitate agencies and internal resources to sync internal and external reporting into a clear snapshot of performance by brand
- Responsible for budgets, forecasts, and invoicing
- Leverage current news, research, and competitive insight to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with technology partners and vendors to drive the success of interactive campaigns and overcome challenges.
- Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
- Complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication and direction.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative: Strong project planning skills and resourcefulness
- 2-5 years experience in online marketing – managing affiliate marketing and/or search marketing programs
- College degree required - Marketing, Advertising, Retail, or Communications specialization a plus
- Google/Yahoo/Bing certification a plus
- Datafeed, Mobile, SEO experience a plus
- Travel less than 10%
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Healthcare savings account (HSA)
- Life & disability insurance
- Summer hours
- Corporate discount
- Newly designed office space
- Great corporate culture
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.