Key Account Manager
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the management, development and coordination of Business Gift Services revenue projections and sales analysis. Develops strategic sales and, marketing objectives, manages budgets and evaluates sales performance. Manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
- Meet or exceed assigned budget.
- Prospect and sell new partners with focus on Life Celebrations @ Work and gifting programs to support profitable B2B/B2E/B2C revenue. Emphasis is on large ($50K annually and higher) multifaceted B2B clients while utilizing contact lists, leads and scripts as provided by the VP and National Sales Manager. Emphasis on managing new relationships while maintaining past relationships. Leverage those relationships to generate continual referrals and to secure preferred exclusive status for gifting spend within each partner. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to new partners and consumer audiences, developing strategies to support monthly floral spend, holiday gifting and program sales and various customer programs.
- Develop sales strategies and sales expertise to support monthly floral spend, holiday gifting and program sales, specifically:
- Life Celebrations @ Work, especially Sympathy
- Holiday Gifting
- Program Sales (Client Acquisition and Customer Retention)
- Marketing Promotions
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Conferences and Events
- FLWS floral subscription services programs
- Membership Preferred Customer Programs
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Ability to Manage and optimize existing relationships while developing new business and new leads
- Develop a process for accurate sales forecasting by partner
- Develop persuasive presentations to communicate externally with consultative selling focus
- Develop call campaigns to support company major and minor holiday sales
- Develop business plans to support personal and divisional revenue projections
- Utilization of ACT software for tracking contacts, notes and pipeline
- Ability to develop strong relationships and be career minded with emphasis on brand success
- Research, develop, and establish strategic programs in support of business goals to expand existing business, grow market share, and launch new products and services.
- Manage negotiations and renewals of key strategic relationships working closely with Marketing, Finance and Legal Departments.
- Conduct market research, financial modeling and strategic analysis for all programs.
- Some travel will be required in relation to winning new business and meeting with existing partners to optimize respective partnerships.
- At least 7 years of marketing partnership development/business development experience
- Marketing or Communications degree preferred, MBA a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years marketing management experience
- Strong writing, presentation, leadership and analytical experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Retail/Gifting experience a MAJOR plus
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.