Director of Customer Loyalty & Relationship Marketing
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
- Focus on customer loyalty and lifecycle marketing to drive repeat purchases across different brands
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain and activate existing members of the Fresh Rewards program. Manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across multiple channels through e-mail and product promotions.
- Oversee strategy and execution for new member enrollment and existing member retention/activation in Fresh Rewards. Work with cross functional teams (web, direct mail, email, advertising, brands, merchandising, IT, social, mobile) to create and implement compelling messaging and offers to generate enrollment in programs and migrate members through tiers of loyalty program.
- Manage marketing agencies to execute program strategies
- Develop and enhance program benefits to increase engagement across different brands, including working with promotional partners to enhance benefits, developing new opportunities to earn and burn points and designing program improvements.
- Manage program P&L and drive profitable customer behavior for the enterprise
- Well rounded direct marketer with emphasis on loyalty, email, and retention/activation marketing
- Understand customer segmentation and segmented marketing to improve loyalty and retention/activation of customers
- Strong analytical skills ? ability to generate campaign and program analysis and derive insights to drive business actions
- Experienced in marketing through multiple channels: email, website, phone, direct mail, social media (Facebook, Twitter), mobile
- Strong communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL
- Test-and-learn mindset; ROI/profitability metrics driven
- BS in Marketing or related field; MBA or comparable work experience preferred
- 6+ years of CRM/Loyalty/database marketing experience
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.