Loyalty Marketing Manager
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Loyalty Marketing Manager is responsible for the operational and marketing execution of the Fresh Rewards and Passport loyalty programs across all 1-800-Flowers.com brands. This position will work closely with the Director, Loyalty Marketing in the strategy and management of our loyalty programs.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing a multi-channel ecommerce loyalty program. The position requires experience in relationship marketing and a thorough understanding of customer loyalty. Multi-channel marketing experience in an ecommerce environment is a plus.
- Project managing the execution of Fresh Rewards and Passport specific site, social, and mobile communications and promotions across all brands
- Develop Creative Briefs
- Review Designs and Copy
- Deploy Promotions & Communications via Loyalty Portal
- Develop Reports
- Monitor Fresh Rewards and Passport program performance across all channels and all brands
- Work with Loyalty partner, internal analytics tools and ADS team to develop daily, weekly, monthly etc. reports and monitor program performance to make sure the programs are on track to meet KPI goals
- Lead execution of Savings Pass deployment for the Fresh Rewards program
- Liaise with Customer Service to enhance and optimize the Fresh Rewards and Passport member experience
- Bachelor's Degree: Marketing or related
- 5+ years working in Customer Loyalty in retail/ecommerce environment
- Experience with Loyalty platforms
- Experience with campaign management platforms (i.e. Unica) and business intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Cognos) a plus
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.