Marketing Analyst Intern / Marketing Analyst / Sr. Marketing Analyst
Location: Carle Place, NY
Department: Analytics & Decision Sciences (Marketing)
Report to: Director of ADS
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, a leading gift company, is looking to hire a full-time Analyst/Sr. Analyst in their Analytics & Decision Sciences (ADS) team. THIS IS A BRAND NEW TEAM WITHIN OUR COMPANY! We are also looking for current students interested in a Marketing Analysis, data segmentation, customer trends and most importantly, career growth. This person will report to the Director of ADS and will support the analytics, reporting, segmentation, and modeling needs of marketing department.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use statistical tools to analyze customers, campaigns, and other marketing data.
- Under supervision, help create customer segmentation and other key marketing reports.
- Contribute to problem solving and overall improvement in understanding customer behavior.
- Help develop key marketing insights in order to optimize marketing spend, improve campaigns, develop customer segmentation, and improve marketing efficiency.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You are extremely reliable and we can count on you in times of need.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well independently.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- You take responsibility for tasks and drive them to completion in collaboration with others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Statistics, Statistical Analysis, or Business Administration or Digital Marketing highly desirable.
- 0-7 years experience in customer/marketing analytics
- Knowledge of database marketing techniques including targeting and segmentation.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS a Must!
TO APPLY :
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.