Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Vice President of Franchise Marketing. This position will coordinate marketing initiatives for franchise marketing, including submission of creative briefs, management of projects with internal and external creative support, update and manage reporting, develop presentations and support local and potentially out-of-town retail events.
This position will act as a liaison with franchisees and assist in the on boarding of new stores, the roll out of local marketing programs and the tracking of these programs. It will be responsible for the coordination of all communication touch points with the franchisees and management team - including the franchise blog. Also, manage the opt in marketing program for the stores.
- Work with Merchandising, creative and legal to develop marketing materials and programs for the 1800flowers franchise network. -15%
- Set up reports to track marketing programs and publish results for review by management. -15%
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new franchisees including collating the welcome kit and updating, as necessary. Also manage the on-boarding internally so all new franchisees are added to the database and including in all marketing efforts. -10%
- Assist in the set up of local marketing programs - including the development of all marketing materials, program guides, training and guidance on programs and tracking for reporting to management on a weekly basis. -20%
- Manage the administration of the franchise marketing program. Including the opt in for program, invoicing, reconciliation to budget. -15%
- Set up calendar of offers for franchise and coordinate approvals with team. -10%
- Incorporate all franchise activity in channel plans, go to market strategy. -10%
- Manage the franchise blog. -10%
- Assist in special projects for franchise team and marketing team, as needed. -5%
- Detail Oriented.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel/Word.
- Must be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision in a fast paced environment.
- College Degree (in business preferred)
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.