Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Manager of Analytics & Decision Support is responsible for supporting Service Center reporting and workforce management analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting: Generates Service Center analysis and regular reporting.
- Report Development: Builds SAS data cubes based on business rules and metrics requirements.
- WFM Analytics: Prepares staffing and workload analysis for the Floral brand.
- Management: Manages analytics in both Reporting & WFM groups aimed at streamlining existing processes and creating efficiencies via SAS/excel automation.
- SAS Certification is preferred but not a requirement. Must have solid experience working with SQL programming, business intelligence and general analysis involving complex data sets is required.
- At least three (3) years experience directly related to multi-site call center operations.
- Experience with Capacity planning.
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS reports preferred.
- Advanced Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven knowledge of MS Excel, Access, SAS Enterprise Guide, and SAS PROC SQL.
- Must be able to pull data from a variety of sources, as well as perform data cleansing as needed.
- Solid quantitative, project management operations analysis and communication skills.
- Generate weekly plans that detail call volume and staff requirements on a half-hourly basis that correlate to all systems and tools.
- Proactively incorporate current business drivers into forecast: brand marketing campaigns, promotional events, and macro economic factors, call center performance, etc into workload forecasts and providing documentation of these events for correlation elements and historical purposes.
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail that requires the individual to work in a fast paced environment who can manage a team of analysts to tackle major reporting and projects and effectively meeting aggressive timelines.
- Interpret complex data and insure the information is extracted to produce meaningful reporting for the Brand leaders.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management consulting, operations research or Business with 6-8 years business experience
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.