Manager, Web Marketing
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Web Marketing team is responsible for the customer experience of the 1-800-FLOWERS.com website. The Manager, Web Marketing plays an integral role in ensuring a positive shopping experience on the site. He/She must have a good understanding of customer behavior and be passionate about optimizing the online shopping experience.
Partnering closely with the 1-800-FLOWERS marketing, merchandising and creative teams, the Manager, Web Marketing will help drive website conversion through planning the weekly updates to the 1800flowers.com Homepage, launch new and revise existing landing pages, strategize and optimize website navigation, as well as be the point person with the merchandising team to coordinate the seasonal changeover from a merchandising perspective. He/ She will also help the Website Coordinator in the set up and maintenance of products, shopping collections and product promotions. In addition, he/she will partner with the Web analytics team to conduct regular performance analysis, and website analytics reporting.
- Responsible for the "Go to Market" process which includes planning weekly Homepage wireframes, submitting creative briefs and web production requests.
- Manage weekly changes to website navigation (collections and sub-collections) to support seasonal promotions, internet and email marketing initiatives and branding campaigns
- Submit creative briefs for banners, MOPS, collection headers and order confirmation pages. Be the key point person for execution of all cross-channel marketing collections and promotional codes. Work with marketing and merchandising teams to create a monthly promo-code matrix outlining all promotional codes that are live during any given month, as well as the products that live within those collections.
- Be the point person for marketing and merchandising to make sure cross functional teams are involved and in the loop in the weekly updates.
- Conduct a seasonal competitor analysis to benchmark best practices in Homepage Layout, Collection page layout, product page layout, as well as checkout path.
- Conduct monthly on-site keyword search analysis - present findings to the merchandising team and collaborate on any tactics for improving conversion, as well as any product development opportunities that may exist
- Assist Sr. Manager, Web Marketing in migrating 1800Flowers.com over to IBM Websphere Commerce. Support Website coordinator in managing product and website set up, maintenance as well as Coremetrics reporting for FD4.
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years industry experience in web merchandising, content management and marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience with web analytics (IBM coremetrics, Omniture)
- Working knowledge of SEO and passion for content marketing a large plus
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.