.NET Software Developer
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
BloomNet Technologies has an immediate opening for a .NET Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess the technical and interpersonal skills necessary to provide immediate value to the department as we provide both our internal business users the tools they need to effectively manage their business and our external customers (flower shops) the products and services they need to manage and grow their businesses
The candidate must have demonstrated expertise in web-based application development (including both web/app server and database server configuration and deployment), solid comprehension and application of Object-Oriented methodologies, and a solid foundation in relational database design and development. The candidate should have the capability and interest to develop in a ASP/C#.NET/MSSQLServer/IIS technology stack. Any additional experience in other technology stacks would be a bonus but is not required.
Technology aside, the ideal candidate will be the consummate team player who realizes the value that technology can provide to end-users, and is interested in providing solutions that meet those needs, not building their own technical resume. In designing and building these solutions, the candidate will have the capability to understand and strive for technical perfection, but be confident and experienced enough to evolve to a pragmatic solution given technical, functional and operational constraints. As a developer the candidate will have the autonomy to design and develop solutions that meet the business needs. This autonomy comes with the responsibility to adhere to industry and team best practices.
- Execute software development and testing using standard technology stack (ASP/C#.NET/MSSQLServer/IIS) to meet functional requirements, while adhering to industry standard design and development methodologies.
- Deploy and support new and existing applications owned by the BloomNet Technologies team
- Work with the BloomNet Technologies Product Development team to define functional requirements and technical design for proposed software solutions
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Expertise in C#.Net programming language
- Expertise in ASP/IIS web-development stack
- Experience configuring and deploying applications on IIS
- Experience integrating applications with web services
- Solid foundation in MSSQLServer database design and development
- Expertise in .NET
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.