Online Marketing Director
Location: Westbury, NY
1800Flowers.com is looking for an Online Marketing Director with a compelling record of managing digital marketing strategies and leveraging marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding revenue growth. This position will be focused on running our display advertising team and tools which entails an intimate knowledge of: ad serving technologies, DSPs, site direct buys, mobile, video and emerging inventory sources as well as a few years' experience managing direct reports. Cross channel marketing experience a plus.
The position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external teams. This person needs to be able to make data-driven tactical decisions in close to real time. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance interact with industry leaders and the best technology companies. 1800Flowers.com is a flat, dynamic and highly focused team;we have fun while producing strong top and bottom line results.
- Mastery of leading industry tools & technologies (eg ad servers, DSPs &UIs, Google &YouTube, Tag Management.
- Optimize Performance Display strategies (eg Remarketing, Pure-Prospecting, Audience Modeling &3rd Party Data).
- Understand Publisher Display stacks and viewability
- Proficient in Campaign Management and spending large monthly budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in CPA, ROI, A/S and micro-conversion optimization.
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition and profit via new partners new strategies and emerging channels.
- Manage a team of marketing managers.
- Strong XL skills and keen understanding of corporate reporting.
- Familiarity with multi-touch attribution, algorithmic models and marketing analytics.
- Develop a strong understanding of customers, buying behaviors, segmentation and profiling.
- Monitor and research industry trends related to direct response marketing to continually improve knowledge and skills, and communicate new ideas and trends.
- Continually research and seek out more effective processes to improve overall marketing programs and be able to effectively drive new initiatives successfully and efficiently through to conclusion.
- Work closely with internal IT execsa and third party vendors to identify and troubleshoot tech problems.
- Have responsibility for a multi-million dollar P&L, forecast quarterly and annual goals for revenue.
- Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver strategic, operational, financial and contractual plan commitments.
- Leadership: Attract, develop and retain a cross-functional team without direct authority and motivate them to reach desired goals and objectives.
- Outstanding communication: The ability to communicate with a diverse set of leaders and professionals at various levels even in face of structural ambiguities of data and circumstances.
- 5 - 10 years of digital agency or in-house experience.
- Must have display expertise and other digital channel skill-sets a plus.
- Ecommerce, direct response, roi-focused campaign management.
- Management experience leading small teams against online performance-based media objectives and executing marketing campaigns that are part of multi-pronged marketing strategy that crosses teams and organizations.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management from Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance, Merchandising, &Brand Strategy.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages (eg Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Exceptional negotiation skills, relationship skills and the ability to build rapport with vendors in technology, marketing and emerging platforms. Existing relationships with digital agencies, portals, ad networks, and other large publishers is a big plus.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight.
- Advanced computer skills are required
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.