Location: Carle Place, NY
The Order Management Lead Developer will have responsibility for Application Development and maintenance of the in house ATLAS Oracle Client/Server Platform. Reporting to the Manager of Order Management Systems, this position requires hands on technical development and maintenance of application software and projects. This position requires the candidate to work closely with a team of onsite and offshore developers. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience in Oracle Forms (6i and 11i) and PL/SQL
- Strong SQL and database skills (Oracle 10.x and 11.x)
- Strong experience in UNIX and shell scripts
- Experience in problem resolution with IT systems and individuals
- Oral communication (customer interaction, requirements analysis)
- Written communication (writing project work plan, system design)
- Working experience with Java is a plus
- Work experience within the retail industry is a plus
- Oracle Client Server Development required
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- Master's Degree a major plus
- Additionally, the candidate should be vendor and product agnostic and have the ability to adapt and absorb new and emerging standards in the software development environment such as Open Source, etc. The candidate must display the ability to lead discussions and encourage thought on enabling business value and growth through rapid integration and delivery.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.