Real Time Operations Coordinator
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Real Time Operations Coordinator will be the Service Center and IT focal point for call routing, workload allocation, call handling administration, system troubleshooting and related duties as assigned.
Communicates operational, technical and exception issues to the leadership teams, technical support teams and Flowers & Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets brand management in accordance with established protocols; maintains daily interaction with Workforce Management, Scheduling Team and Global Customer Care Team to ensure the Real Time Team is apprised of workload and staffing projections.
Manage, monitor and communicate Forecasting (i.e. staffing requirements review; staff planning, etc); Scheduling (i.e. adherence monitoring, coverage vs actuals, etc); and Real time Adjustments (i.e. addition, reductions and reallocation of enterprising staff).
Monitors daily workload performance, in accordance with all performance and service level objectives and in accordance with Real Time Operations
. Maintains current status of routing and workload allocations across Service Center Enterprise. Redirects Service Center workflow in accordance with Real Time Operations
Creats/analyze Financial, Service Level Abandonment (i.e. Service Performance, Forecast vs Actuals, Conversions, email, chat etc.) and Agent Performance reports daily. Produce 2400 reports as outlined by enterprise protocols daily. Monitors and reports Real Time adherence in conjunction with Sales and Service Managers and Partners daily.
- Minimum knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform job functions:
- 2 year college or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines.
- No active disciplinary notices on file.
- Must work to work evening and weekends
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Lucent ACD Administration/Reporting (CMS)
- Workforce Management system experience (Pipkins Vantage Point)
To Apply: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.