Senior CRM Business Analyst
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
As a leading innovator in the Floral/Gifting industry, 1-800-Flowers.com is now looking to hire a Senior CRM Business Analyst to join its Marketing department. This individual will to perform rigorous customer analysis and segmentation to aid in development and implementation of cross-channel marketing strategies. This individual will also work closely with marketing channel leaders and cross-functional teams to evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities and provide recommendations to improve results.
- Work with Marketing and Finance teams to build analytic and forecasting capabilities to ensure data-driven decisions proactively identify opportunities, maximize profitability, and drive revenue.
- Develop and implement segmentation and modeling schemes; implement ongoing tracking, evaluation and modification of customer segments to aid in decision making at both the strategic and tactical level.
- Provide customer insight to solve business problems and increase business performance.
- Identify, diagnose, understand, and monitor portfolio trends on an ongoing basis.
- Work with 1-800-flowers family of brands to integrate learnings, strategies and processes.
- Act as consultant on a broad-range of statistical, analytical and design questions (e.g., aid in the selection and sizing of test and control groups to support program assessments, response analyses and model validations).
- Advocate a test & learn process, with emphasis on the best practice of quickly incorporating results and creating test & learn loops across different stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Analyze marketing programs to provide insights and learnings that can be integrated into ongoing activities.
- Support marketing campaigns by building and running SAS programs in an Oracle/UNIX environment.
- Create queries to support list segmentation strategies.
- Create standardized and ad hoc reports across channels to integrate the full view of the customer into actionable information.
- Perform direct marketing tactics such as list pulls and delivery to vendors.
- Minimum 5 years in database marketing expertise: knowledge of database marketing techniques including profiling, segmentation, and data mining.
- Experienced in financial analytics and reporting.
- Superior problem analysis and analytical capabilities.
- Experience in utilizing information / database tools such as SAS, SQL, Cognos, Oracle etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including visualization to present complex analyses.
- Prior experience in providing strategic analysis and consulting.
- Experience using MS Office Suite
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.