Location: Carle Place, NY
Department: Creative Services
Report to: Creative Director
Senior Designer, Digital Marketing needed for 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, a nationally recognized, multi-channel retailer and leading provider of thoughtful gifts.
- Able to produce work that achieves business goals and objectives without sacrificing a high aesthetic value and core brand attributes.
- An accomplished idea generator and collaborator with copywriting and photography partners.
- Detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
- Thoroughly conversant in design fundamentals: layout, typography, information hierarchy, and color.
- A true team player.
- Translate marketing objectives into user experiences that are clear, compelling, emotionally engaging and consumer friendly.
- Move easily among the creative needs of a multi-channel retailer that are primarily web-based, but include traditional direct marketing pieces and retail signage.
- Manage timing and deliverables, handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Clearly articulate creative solutions as they relate to marketing goals, present work to senior team members, and deftly integrate multiple points of view for a successful final product.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS.
- A vigorous grasp of the latest web technologies and trends.
- Thorough understanding of HTML/CSS and other UI fundamentals.
- At least 5-10 years interactive marketing design in a nationally recognized design agency or corporation. Experience in multi-channel retailing a plus.
TO APPLY :
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.