Senior Associate, Fulfillment Partnerships
Location: Carle Place NY
The Senior Associate, Fulfillment partnerships will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and are accountable for initiating, developing and growing relationships, increasing sales and attaining revenue objectives in the assigned geographic region. The ideal candidate is a strong, decisive, results-oriented professional who can develop and manage relationships within their designated territory and with a variety of business units based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
- Lead the identification, analysis and development of sales opportunities within the designated territory
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Attend industry meetings and events to promote products and services and generate referrals
- Active user of online social media tools to support Company social networking efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources and organizations to stay apprised of industry trends and practices
- Effective and consistent use of CRM, managing Service Request in assigned geographic regions
- Achieve revenue and sales goals as established by Company
- Maintain high level of communications and services with Customers to ensure high level of account satisfaction, status and optimization of upsell opportunities.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Maintain good working relationships with peers and other Company business units
- Comply with Company applicable policies and procedures, including submission of weekly work reports, expense reports; cost controls and expense containment according to Company guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of PCs, desktop hardware and related products.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years relevant experience with a strong record of advancement, leadership and business success
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Map Point and Oracle CRM
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Professional demeanor, mature and decisive
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel extensively, overnight travel required
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.