Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
This position is an integral part leading up to the completion of the Company's consolidated financial statements. The ideal candidate will have an ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and has a hands-on, get it done approach. Familiar with month-end closes, analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts the candidate will need to be able to perform journal entries, accruals, bank reconciliations, general ledger and special projects, as well as ad-hoc work where applicable.
- Record & analyze monthly revenue
- Prepare journal entries & account analysis for month-end close
- Participate in completion of interim and year-end audit work
- Prepare and distribute month-end, quarter-end & year-end P&L statements
- Daily interaction with others in & outside the Department
- Management special projects
- Distribute daily cash report to Mgmt & handle daily banking matters
- BA/BS in Accounting and at least two years general accounting experience
- CPA or CPA track a major plus
This position also requires working behind a computer terminal. The ability to work long hours, if necessary and the ability to work well with others in this fast paced accounting department.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.