Vice President – Product Development
Location: Carle Place, NY
Department: Product Development
Reporting directly to the President, Consumer Floral Brand, the VP of Product Development will be a key partner in propelling 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Consumer Floral Brand forward. He/she will lead and manage the development of all new and existing product lines for the brand by ensuring the development of a robust product innovation pipeline and strengthening the existing line. He/she will work closely with other functional areas to lead the successful commercialization and build out the product roadmap and deliver on the business objectives.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- History of driving innovation and challenging convention.
- Highly creative with a strong sense of brand awareness and deep understanding of and passion for the consumer.
- Combination of visionary creativity and strong analytical business skills. A proven track record in profitably building specialty retail in a fast-paced multi-channel environment a must. Demonstrated high taste level in product development and merchandising for a rather affluent consumer base ($75K+ average income) a must. Very in tune with consumer, style, design trends.
- Recognized as a visionary, one who can communicate his/her perspective successfully as well as inspire new thinking and breakthrough ideas.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; strong team management and development skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Successful track record of 10-15+ years leading the development of new, innovative, branded products
- Experience with on-line and catalog merchandising development a plus.
TO APPLY :
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.