Location: Carle Place NY
Bachelor's degree in film/media production
Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in all facets of video production including: Camera operation, lighting and grip, digital video workflow, video compression, creative concept ideation, storyboarding, presentation, producing, budgeting, location & talent sourcing, directing, editing and final optimization.
Experience with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Flash, HTML, and other image optimization software.
Experience with After Effects, HTML, Flash and video analytics a plus.
Must possess demonstrated ability and comfort level directing and working with all personality types, excellent time management skills, juggling deadlines amid a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
At least 5-7years executing videos of all types including, but not limited to: how-to demos: instructional step-by-step videos and branded messaging with varying degrees of production levels. Experience working in a corporate environment a plus.
- Brainstorm and concept video marketing ideas for all 1800Flowers.com marketing channels. (90%)
- Development of additional videos such as HR videos and customer service training videos. (10%)
- Collaborate with various team members to generate concepts, and then take lead in production, shooting and editing.
- Work to create materials as needed that positively project the company's brand image, and maintain brand aesthetics.
- Responsible for assigned projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Must continually develop skill set to keep up with changing technology and recommend upgrades/changes as needed.
- Make creative presentations.
- Maintain video equipment and storage solutions.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.