Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
Bachelor's degree in film/media production
Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in all facets of video production including: creative concept ideation, storyboarding, presentation, producing, budgeting, location & talent sourcing, directing, editing and final optimization.
Experience with Final Cut Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Flash, HTML, ImageReady and other image optimization software.
Must possess demonstrated ability and comfort level directing and working with all personality types, excellent time management skills, juggling deadlines amid a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
At least 5-7years executing videos of all types including, but not limited to: how-to demos: instructional step-by-step videos, interviews, and branded messaging videos with varying degrees of production levels. Experience working in a corporate environment, a plus.
- Brainstorm and concept video marketing ideas for all 1800Flowers.com marketing channels.
- Collaborate with various team members to generate concepts, then take lead in production, shooting and editing.
- Work to create materials as needed that positively project the company's brand image.
- Responsible for assigned projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Must continually develop skill set to keep up with changing technology and recommend upgrades/changes as needed.
- Make creative presentations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.