Work Force Management Operations Manager
Location: Carle Place, NY
Position Type: Full-Time
The Work Force Management Operations Manager guides the Real-Time Team in attaining productivity and operational efficiencies and to provide the team with strategic / tactical direction on a daily basis in terms of call routing and operational standards. Drive improvement of the Customer Experience, Revenue Capture, and Brand Integrity in every customer touch point by improvements of processes, systems, and regular collaborative communication between Enterprise Service Center (ESC) and Brand. Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and developing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic: Devises strategies with the management team with usage of staff planning, forecasting and resource planning. Closely working with all Service Center team members to ensure that Key Performance Indicators are implemented and managed accordingly.
Liaison: Communicates operational and exception issues to Workforce Management leadership, technical support teams and management in accordance with established protocols; maintains daily interaction with Service Center Team to ensure Real-Time Operation is apprised of workload and staffing projections.
Operational: Monitors daily workload performance, in accordance with all performance and service level objectives and in accordance with Service Center operations. Develop Real-Time Analysts with concentration in the area of communication skills and task management. This individual oversees the development of training curriculum geared towards the growth and understanding of the Real-Time team. Communicates all operational issues to the Leadership team along with proposed resolutions.
Project Management: Develop and oversee project plans pertaining to routing enhancements, reporting enhancements, workload centralization and collaborates with the SVC peers to execute workload strategies.
Reporting: Responsible for Service Center Reports (i.e. e-mail, call volume, sales, etc.) and Daily Performance Recaps for business. Produces and communicates intra-day and 2400 reports as outlined by enterprise protocols. Monitors and reports schedule adherence in conjunctions with Sales and Service Managers. Fiscally responsible for variable labor expenditures.
Minimum knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform job functions:
- 4 year college or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 4 years of managerial experience in Call Center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication / Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- ACD Administration/Reporting (CMS), VoIP, Genesys
- Workforce Management system experience (Pipkins Vantage Point)
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.