Inspired by the panoramic and serene gardens of Florence, Italy—the birthplace of The Renaissance—this charming wreath features a kaleidoscope of color and rich texture. Exquisitely handcrafted from preserved hydrangea, yellow yarrow, pink larkspur and more, its rustic and long-lasting beauty were meant to be enjoyed all throughout the year.
- Preserved wreath handcrafted of preserved hydrangea, fuchsia sinuata, yellow yarrow, and pink larkspur; measures 16"D
- Can be displayed on a covered door or wall, or used as a table centerpiece
- Protect from weather
- Care Tip: To help preserve its beauty, the wreath can be sprayed lightly with hair spray every few months
These beautiful dried wreaths are selected from only premium preserved and dried floral decorations. Our designers are regarded by many as the “Best in the Business” for creating one-of-a-kind arrangements, including centerpieces and wall décor.
Each wreath is crafted using floral found on farms with acres of beautiful flower fields, located in the wine country of Baja California. They’re decorated with only the highest quality floral elements, for a unique product that exceeds your expectations every time.
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
- If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
- Your wreath can be sprayed with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible shield and give the wreath a subtle “shine”.
- You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.