Phalaenopsis orchids are often called "Moth orchids," because the shapes of their blooms resemble moths in flight. Get spirits soaring with our exotic and graceful mini Phalaenopsis orchid plant in regal shades of purple, paired with a charming ceramic planter. Send a set of six in our Gift Pack, which make truly original centerpieces, party decorations, or even extraordinary wedding favors.
- Gorgeous mini Phalaenopsis orchid plant arrives budding and ready to bloom in beautiful shades of purple
- Also available in a Gift Pack of six stunning mini Phalaenopsis orchids
- The Gift Pack is ideal as elegant centerpieces for parties, unique wedding favors, or as gifts to multiple recipients
- Each orchid is set in a classic, earth-toned ceramic planter; measures 2.75"H x 2.5"D
- Measures overall approximately 10.5"H
Orchids get most of their nutrients from the air and water, so they thrive easily, and maintenance is surprisingly simple. Follow these six care tips to keep any orchid healthy and beautiful:
- Light ? Orchids like filtered light; do not place in direct sun.
- Water ? Water once or twice weekly?more when it?s warmer, less when it?s cooler. Allow water to drain out the bottom; do not let orchid planters sit in standing water.
- Humidity ? To create a humid micro-climate around orchids, fill a dish with pebbles and water and set the planter atop the pebbles, or, gently mist orchid plants during morning or early afternoon hours. Also, grouping orchids together helps provide a humid environment.
- Fertilize ? Use a liquid orchid food about once a month. Water the plant before fertilizing.
- Air ? Orchids thrive in an environment with adequate airflow, but be sure to situate them in an area free of cold drafts.
- Temperature ? Keep daytime temperature between 65║ - 75║F /18║ - 24║C; nighttime temperatures are best dropped only a few degrees.