Location: Lake Forest, IL
The bi-lingual HR Generalist is responsible for management of the Human Resource functions within The Popcorn Factory to include: Recruitment, Hiring, Orientation/On-boarding, Performance Assessment Process, Associate Relations, Training and Development, and Safety.
- Social Recruitment and retention, creation and implementation of seasonal hiring plan.
- Performance Management.
- Payroll Admin and Benefits Admin.
- Associate relations.
- Training and Development.
- Must possess strong ream values.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have creativity and the ability to multitask.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 3 years generalist experience in an HR environment.
- M-F: 8am- 5:30pm minimum of a 40 hour work week with extended hours during peak seasons.
To Apply: E-Mail: careers@1800Flowers.com
Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place, NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.