Give a gift that?s been feasted on by kings since the days of Ancient China and Rome. Peaches are rich in Vitamins A & C and fiber, and taste delicious fresh or in pies, preserves and other desserts. Our peach trees produce juicy, delicious fruit that they can enjoy for many seasons to come.
- Flowering: produced in early spring before the leaves; solitary or paired, pink with five petals
- Fruit: yellow or whitish flesh, delicate aroma and velvety skin
- Average Landscape Size: prolific grower to 13-30' high
- Growth Habits: vigorous growth
- See Climate Guide to learn if this plant is appropriate for your recipient
This tree will thrive best in the following areas of the United States:
- USDA Cold Hardiness Zones 4-8; can withstand average minimum temperatures of -30 to 20 F