Set the table with a stylish floral side dish of sunflowers, mini carnations, roses, lilies and more, accented with realistic apples, preserved oak leaf and taper candles. Perfect for Thanksgiving, as a hostess gift, or any Autumn celebration.
- Fresh arrangement of sunflowers, mini carnations, mums, button poms, solidago and salal
- Meticulously crafted by our select florists and accented with realistic apples, preserved oak leaf and taper candles
- Components may vary
- Large arrangement measures approximately 6"H x 10"W x 18"L
- Medium measures approximately 6"H x 9"W x 16.5"L
- Small does not include roses and measures approximately 6"H x 8"W x 15"L
- Dimensions do not include 12"L candles
What's The Story?
Autumn has always been a prolific season for poetry, perhaps due to the inspiring colors and beauty brought about by the changing of the season. Well-known poems that celebrate Autumn include Rainer Maria Rilke's "Herbsttag" ("Autumn Day"), William Butler Yeats' "The Wild Swans at Coole" and Paul Verlaine's "Chanson d'automne" ("Autumn Song"). Give our beautiful centerpiece and you may just have poems written about your great gifting sense!