Make their holiday a celebration of small joys and surprises. Our fresh spruce tree arrives sprouting from a red and green pot, featuring a festive pot cover filled with a set of handcrafted felt ornaments meant to hang from its branches. A charming gift for kids and kids at heart, especially when paired with a twinkling set of white holiday lights.
- Fresh and fragrant spruce tree measures approximately 18"H and can be replanted outdoors in the Spring
- Arrives with a felt pot cover and set of lights
- Includes a set of handmade embroidered felt ornaments, to be added to the tree
- Ornaments include such holiday icons as Santa, stars, angels and reindeer, and each comes with a string for easy hanging
- Strand of 30 traditional white lights; UL-listed
When Spring arrives, your Spruce tree will be ready for planting. Follow these tips for the best results:
To Plant Your Spruce: Remove the plant from the container. Set the top of the root-ball at ground level and mound the soil to form a water basin. Use rich soil (1/3 humus) and tamp lightly to remove air pockets. Be sure to mulch and keep moist.
Light: Choose an area that won?t receive too much sun during the summer; partial shade is best
Water: Choose a location that drains well
Pruning: The Spruce is a very slow growing plant, so pruning should be minimal.