Our stylish Amber Hobnail glass vase; measures 8.75"H
If yellow roses are a traditional symbol of friendship and happiness, and orange roses convey passion and enthusiasm, a gift of this bright bouquet will bring joy to friends, family or that special someone who always makes you smile. Gathered with cheery poms, these environmentally-friendly blooms were produced in accordance with Fair Trade criteria and certified by Fair Trade USA, the leading third-party certifier of Fair Trade products in the United States.
- Gorgeous bouquet of six orange roses, six yellow roses and yellow 'Viking' poms, gathered from select floral farms
- Produced in accordance with Fair Trade criteria and certified by Fair Trade USA, the leading third-party certifier of Fair Trade products in the United States
- Picked at the peak of perfection and delivered to the door fresh
- Shipped overnight to ensure freshness
Add to their gift:
- Our stylish Amber Hobnail glass vase; measures 8.75"H
- Our vintage Green Hobnail vase; measures 8.75"H
- A classic clear glass vase; measures 9"H
What's The Story?
Fair Trade Certified environmental standards are some of the strictest in the industry. Fair Trade Certified ensures that farmers follow internationally monitored environmental standards, while empowering farmers and farm workers with financial incentives and resources for organic conversion, reforestation, water conservation and environmental education. By establishing Fair Trade prices farmers are able to practice sustainable growing techniques and are supported in learning new skills that will preserve their land for generations to come. This means that Fair Trade Certified products are not only better for the men and women who grow them, they?re better for the planet as well.
At 1800Flowers.com, we work closely with farms that supply our flowers and we regularly visit them in our continuing efforts to ensure that all applicable standards of social and environmental responsibility are within compliance. We're dedicated to the well-being and growth of the floral industry and we are committed to helping our floral suppliers in their efforts to have a positive influence on the lives of all those in their communities.