When Prince Albert married Queen Victoria, he brought many of his holiday traditions with him from his kingdom in Germany, including decorating with festive evergreens and big, bold centerpieces. Our dramatic evergreen centerpiece is a descendant of that noble tradition, spanning over 5 feet in length. It?s artistically crafted from lush pine fronds, rustic pinecones, bright berries and an iron vase candleholder with 6 votive candles. Treat your family, friends or yourself to this gift that?s worthy of royalty!
- Varying lengths of lush pine fronds, bucolic pinecones and bright berries combine for an elegant and dramatic focal point to your holiday celebrations
- Measures an impressive 66" L x 14" W x 12" H
- Iron vase with candle holders cast a warm glow across the holiday table
- Holds 6 votive candles; candles not included
- Components carefully chosen for craftsmanship and beauty by the finest designers
- Long-lasting and truly luxurious