Here's a gift that’s the perfect mix of modern style and traditional charm! Crafted from a fresh, fragrant mix of noble fir, Western red cedar, seeded eucalyptus and holly, this centerpiece arrangement is accented with realistic berries and pinecones, and includes an elegant ivory pillar candle, which sets a festive mood for holiday parties. And the sleek galvanized planter it arrives in is versatile enough to work its way into any décor all throughout the year.
- Modern centerpiece arrangement made from fresh noble fir, Western red cedar, seeded eucalyptus and variegated holly; accented with faux tallowberries, pinecones and an ivory pillar candle
- Real Simple® Tip: This rustic-style galvanized tin planter is durable, practical and economical. Made from no-rust metal, it’s safe for both indoor and outdoor use and can be used to hold practically anything
- Comes with a special card with specific care instructions
- Planter measures 5.75"H x 6"D
Care Tab Copy for evergreen:
• Gently remove your evergreens from the box. After removal of product from the box, greens will regain their natural shape. Bows may need to be fluffed and/or ends trimmed. Shake off any loose or dry needles and mist with water daily to prolong the fragrance and the life of the evergreens. If your greenery is in an oasis block, also keep the block moist. Optimum storage temperature is 36-38 degrees.
• Indoors your greenery should be kept away from heat sources that may dry them out – such as direct sunlight, heat vents or open flames. Outside display them in a sheltered spot. Holly items are perishable and should not be placed indoors in temperatures below 36 degrees.
• Be sure to protect the surface your greenery rests on from moisture damage and scratches.
• If candles are used in your arrangement, make sure the flames are at least 4” away from the greenery. Never leave the candles burning unattended!