Welcome every trick-or-treater or party guest with this frighteningly fun Halloween wreath. Featuring orange and black foliage, and accented with a spooky bat ornament, there’ll be no question who’s got the best haunted house on the block!
- Festive preserved wreath made of orange sudan, black grass and orange phalaris on a natural twig base accented with a reusable Halloween bat ornament and satin ribbon
- Measures 16"H x 16"W x 3"L
- For indoor or outdoor use
- To help preserve its beauty, the wreath can be sprayed lightly with hairspray every few months
- Keep the wreath out of direct sunlight, away from a strong heat source, and avoid excessive humidity or water.
- If hanging your wreath outside, place it under a protective overhang so it's not directly exposed to the sun or inclement weather conditions.
- Your wreath can be sprayed with hair spray every 3 months, which will create an invisible shield and give the wreath a subtle “shine”.
You can store your wreath in the same box it arrived in; add a plastic bag for added protection and use a location where there is no extreme heat or humidity.
These beautiful dried wreaths are selected from only premium preserved and dried floral decorations. Our designers are regarded by many as the "Best in the Business" for creating one-of-a-kind arrangements, including centerpieces and wall décor.
Each wreath is crafted using floral found on farms with acres of beautiful flower fields, located in the wine country of Baja, California. They're decorated with only the highest quality floral elements, for a unique product that exceeds your expectations every time.