Here?s just the thing to put a smile on their faces and add beauty to their garden. Our raspberry bush grows like wildfire, is hardy and easy to care for, and yields juicy, nutritious and delicious homegrown berries year after year. Raspberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and potassium and are perfect for making raspberry jam, pies and other desserts. Plus, the leaves can be used fresh or dried for use in herbal and medicinal teas.
- Flowering: major nectar source for honeybees and other pollinators
- Average Landscape Size: prolific grower to 5-6' high
- Growth Habits: vigorous growth
- See Climate Guide to learn if this plant is appropriate for your recipient
- Perfect for use in year-round traditional gardens or as an ornamental plant
This bush will thrive best in the following areas of the United States:
- USDA Cold Hardiness Zones 3-9; can withstand average minimum temperatures of -40 to 30 F